Get unlimited scalability of governance, community, performance and adoption
Everscale is a network for everyone
- The Reliable External Messaging Protocol (REMP), which enable it to be simultaneously scalable, fast, and secure
- A soft majority consensus
- Distributed programming
- It is governed by a decentralized community founded upon meritocratic principles via the Soft Majority Voting protocol
- Everscale's community has many dedicated dev teams – that's why it's one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry
- We also have a grants program for new developers and promising projects
- An SDK that includes client libraries for 13 programming languages and all popular platforms
- Powerful tools, such as compilers for Solidity and C++, API
- A local node for dApp testing, CLI tools
Everscale is a scalable smart contract-based platform that is able to process 100k+ transactions per second, with sharding, dynamic multithreading, and low gas costs.
Everscale aims to become the backbone for high-load applications with real use cases, as well as to be a hub connecting all popular blockchains together.
Its fast-growing ecosystem includes all kinds of dApps: exchanges, bridges, non-custodial wallets, and GameFi applications.
Everscale is a fast-growing ecosystem with a lot of investment and farming opportunities. All tokens are in circulation, the whole supply is released.
Those who want to invest in a ecosystem with a potential, comparable to the likes of Solana or Avalanche, still can get in and then stake their tokens in DePools, getting a steady interest for locking their stake.
DeNS (Decentralized Name Service)
The filename service of Ever OS, which allows for human-readable addresses on Everscale.
DriveChain (on-chain storage)
Blockchain storage that extends the capabilities of Everscale with native mechanisms to store files and use them in smart contracts.
Direct bridge with BTC
The most important cryptocurrency for financial institutions and a must-have for all DeFi hubs.
Open derivatives protocol (futures, options)
Another product for traders. Derivatives markets are bigger than spot markets in traditional finance. For our users' comfort, we'll implement them as well.
Transfer to new SMFT consensus >50K TPS
One of the most important goals of Everscale. The new Soft Majority Fault Tolerance consensus will increase security and allow Everscale to linearly increase performance with more validators.