Network for everyone
- The Reliable External Messaging Protocol (REMP), which enable it to be simultaneously scalable, fast, and secure
- A soft majority consensus
- Distributed programming
- It is governed by a decentralized community founded upon meritocratic principles via the Soft Majority Voting protocol
- Everscale's community has many dedicated dev teams – that's why it's one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry
- We also have a grants program for new developers and promising projects
- An SDK that includes client libraries for 13 programming languages and all popular platforms
- Powerful tools, such as compilers for Solidity and C++, API
- A local node for dApp testing, CLI tools
Everscale is a scalable smart contract-based platform that is able to process 100k+ transactions per second, with sharding, dynamic multithreading, and low gas costs.
Everscale aims to become the backbone for high-load applications with real use cases, as well as to be a hub connecting all popular blockchains together.
Its fast-growing ecosystem includes all kinds of dApps: exchanges, bridges, non-custodial wallets, and GameFi applications.
Everscale is a fast-growing ecosystem with a lot of investment and farming opportunities. All tokens are in circulation, the whole supply is released.
Those who want to invest in a ecosystem with a potential, comparable to the likes of Solana or Avalanche, still can get in and then stake their tokens in DePools, getting a steady interest for locking their stake.