Everscale Grants is a campaign that aims to attract promising IT projects that can contribute to the Everscale ecosystem's growth
Selected projects will receive
To achieve their identified milestones
To help build and integrate their platforms
To raise awareness and attract users
An automated platform for organizing esports tournaments aimed at connecting businesses with the gaming community.
An in-house cryptocurrency wallet that facilitates interaction among all platforms in the Everscale ecosystem.
A platform for AI apps that provides computing power to the big data/AI industry, utilizing users' GPUs and allowing them to earn from it
- Make sure you produce a quality whitepaper for your project in advance.
A project website or presentation must be designed and provided for review and include the following:
- Market and competitor analysis;
- Solution architecture;
- Team and partners/advisors profile, if any;
- Unique value proposition;
- Target audience profile;
- Contact information.
- If the project is not free software, it must have a detailed business model and feature tokenomics that are appropriate for the size of the requested grant.
- The project must publish its sources (including smart contracts) on GitHub under an open-source license.
- Based on the development specifics, we may require you to provide additional information.
Provide personal information
So we can contact you if we have additional questions or want further clarifications
It will help us to understand your project and to create a proper vision concerning it
Describe project in simple terms
Use charts and graphs to illustrate your potential if possible
One application per project
We will answer you anyway, no worries